Adult content warning!

Adult content warning!

This blog includes texts which are not suitable for minors. So, if you are under the age of 18 or if my entries might offend you, please leave immediately.

Now!

Shoo! Shoo!

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy new year



I wish you all a happy new year, that all wishes which really matter will be fulfilled and that you all have your share of good luck.

I hope you all have endless chances to talk to your friends, family and partners and that you get all the love that you wish for from them.     Ehm,  don’t forget to give lots of love too !







My new year’s resolutions


I don’t want to disappoint people that are important to me, but I’ll try hardest not to disappoint my husband and Master too often.

Drive slowly

More swimming and jogging

No comments :

Post a Comment

You are invited to leave a comment. I appreciate your interest and feedback and will try to answer. But please, no insults and don't be rude.