Adult content warning!

Adult content warning!

This blog includes texts which are not suitable for minors. So, if you are under the age of 18 or if my entries might offend you, please leave immediately.

Now!

Shoo! Shoo!

Thursday, December 12, 2013

What I have learned so far from blogging

people are immensely interested in my bum, it has been among the top 10 of my articles from the first day I have written about it

Christmas decoration is less important than obedience

Christmas decoration can't beat you, but your Master can

it takes a man to stop me

I can work as a demolition expert, because I can break anything

my computer hates me

I cry out of happiness when Master writes
 'After last night you are more beautiful to me than ever'

it is all about hormones and chocolate, according to google+

there are more differences between men and women than I had known before

I don't speak Spanish

sometimes my writing is worse than my car-driving

I can write in misleading ways

writing is therapy

I love writing

I should not care too much about what other people think about me, but I do

statistics are boring, but I keep looking at how many hits I got once a day

you actually read my rambling !

people like reading about my punishments a lot

it is easy to write about your own pain, but difficult to find out why some can give pain to others

the article that stayed on top of all articles is about self-control

I like typed lists

you like reading about my embarrassing moments

there are so many nice people who show sympathy

I am very grateful that you do that, more than you will ever know, thank you :)

3 comments :

  1. That's really cool you learned all this from blogging. Keep up the good work!

    On a side note, I saw your Google+ thing said something about living in Germany. Are you from there and learned to speak English, or are you originally from an English-speaking country?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sir,
    my husband is an Englishman and most of what I know about English is his vocabulary and that of his family. We have lived in Kent for a while but went (back) to Hamburg, Germany, after hubby had quit the military and started his second career. I am from Hamburg, native German.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the little extra info. I was born and live here in the US, but many of my ancestors are from Germany, and my last name is German. I'd truly love to visit both Germany and the UK someday.

    ReplyDelete

You are invited to leave a comment. I appreciate your interest and feedback and will try to answer. But please, no insults and don't be rude.