Adult content warning!

Adult content warning!

This blog includes texts which are not suitable for minors. So, if you are under the age of 18 or if my entries might offend you, please leave immediately.

Now!

Shoo! Shoo!

Sunday, June 12, 2016

When things are good the monster appears




 Finally, I find time to write something. I have not caught up on what you do, yet, and I am sorry for that. Somehow things are pretty busy for us, as seems to be normal now. :( However we have had a terrific time lately, the babies are awesome, Kate loves funny faces, she is so giggly and excited when we do that. Tilda has become pretty quick by now, I love how you can see that she is exploring all the time, and she has become a lovely little helper too. She knows how to put her own plate on the table, and at times Tilda puts socks into the sock drawer, instead of taking them out. :)

Things have settled down, which means that we have found our routine here, from visiting granny to baby gym, swimming, playdates, moments with friends, Amy comes visiting pretty often, too. Somehow she manages to squeeze in time, which is most awesome. Hubby has not had too much time lately, but at least we made the best out of the evenings. And in the upcoming week we’ll finally be off to the UK and spend time with the family. Woohoo!!! 
 
So, things have been really good, and then suddenly we get a punch in the stomach, out of nowhere…
On Tuesday and Wednesday Amy, the babies and I have been picnicking in a park. We had time to talk, play with the girls, be a little lazy, enjoy the warm sun, but then I saw one of the monsters I wished I’d never ever see again in my whole life. I almost got a heart attack when this happened, and I was close to throwing up, just from seeing him between the trees, not even close to us. He had seen me, but went away when he had noticed that I had discovered him. Amy had seen him too and tried to calm me down, but that did not work too well. We left the park and I called hubby who came home immediately, because I was such a mess.



With someone around I feel safe, and with hubby I know we are absolutely safe. I loved the weekend, because he had time, and even when he worked, it was nice, since he was at home. What I do not like is feeling as if being watched when going to the supermarket. Maybe I am simply overreacting, and I hate that one of the monsters still holds so much power over me, that just seeing him at the other side of a park is enough to let me panic. 

So, when we are back home from our trip, the babies and I will stay outside the city for a while, near granny’s home. I love my babies, hubby and Amy, and to protect them I’d do all I can, so that moving up north for a few weeks sounds like a minor inconvenience, until things have been sorted out. Actually this is not too different from our current life, because I do spend a lot of time near granny anyway (I’ll have plenty of time because I do not have to drive around that much. :)  ). However I do not like that now it makes me feel like running away or hiding. I have not had to do that before, because the baddies were gone, and I thought they were gone for good. 

I am so glad that we’ll be gone later next week. And I like that if there was someone stalking me, he’ll be very disappointed soon. :)

Anyways, 
Wishing you a wonderful week,
Full of all the good things

9 comments :

  1. Hi Nina, it's great to hear from you :) Happy to hear things are going well for you and your family and that you are ina good routine.

    I'm so sorry to hear about the monster. That must have been so scary. Have you alerted the police?

    The trip has come at a good time. Have a wonderful time :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz, thank you, I think we have a good daily routine, because even though we are busy, somehow there is a little bit of time now and then again. :)

      I am pretty upset about this guy, because things have come back more intense this year than before, which is probably connected to all the changes in our lives coming with Kate. My sister is a police officer, and she warned us that the police will be unable to do anything if meeting him happen where it would be considered a chance meeting, and when we went to the police they said the same. We hope that we will get a restraining order for him this week, though, so that he could be arrested when he approaches me.
      Yep, you are so right, the timing for the trip is perfect. And the only positive thing about all this is that it let me forget that I do not like flying. :)

      hugs

      Nina

      Delete
  2. So nice hearing from you NiNa - was just thinking about you and your babies the other day. Glad to hear that life was good until the sighting. Hope you get that restraining order but you know they're only worth the paper on which they're printed unfortunately. Keep yourself safe and out of his reach.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sunny, I am still trying to catch up and am curious about what you have been up to lately. :) You are so right, I am not sure how well that restraining order will work either, but for now, it is all we can do. :( At the moment I am also glad that we are leaving for a while because hubby might happen to this awful person otherwise, and that could mean more trouble, not less.

      hugs

      Nina

      Delete
  3. Sorry you're having to deal with this. I hope he gets the message and leaves you alone. It's hard for our men not to jump to the defence, but you're right, it can work out worse.
    That park looks lovely, reminds me of picnics on Hyde Park.
    hugs DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi DF, thank you, I also hope that this is over before anything else happens. The park is one of the two biggest in Hamburg, and not too far away from home either. :) We love going there in summer, but I don't think I'll do that again in the near future. Maybe when we have our dog. We have kept looking for one, but now I want one as soon as possible. Big and protective would be just right. :)

      hugs

      Nina

      Delete
  4. Oh hon, I am sorry your lovely time was impacted in such a horribly and frightening manner! Keep yourself safe! Fill out the restraining order, but recognize you all need to be vigilant..... 'What Sunny says'
    I'm glad to hear all the happy going on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Minelle, the restraining order is under way, and we'll see if it helps. but you are definitely right, we'll have to be vigilant.

      I am just happy that there are so many good things going on here too, because that makes this situation so much easier.

      hugs

      Nina

      Delete
  5. glad you and the babies are doing well. keep safe... hugs

    ReplyDelete

You are invited to leave a comment. I appreciate your interest and feedback and will try to answer. But please, no insults and don't be rude.