Adult content warning!

Adult content warning!

This blog includes texts which are not suitable for minors. So, if you are under the age of 18 or if my entries might offend you, please leave immediately.

Now!

Shoo! Shoo!

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

bad news

this morning we have received very bad news. one of my friends has died. it was not completely unexpected, but her family is completely devastated. i don't think that i will be online over the next days and i don't know how i could help them much apart from being there. we are all shaken to the core. i think nothing prepares for this

2 comments :

  1. This world is a broken place. I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. I will pray that God will grant peace to all involved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sir,
    thank you for your considerate andsympathetic words, they really helped and I am grateful for that.
    Thank you

    Nina

    ReplyDelete

You are invited to leave a comment. I appreciate your interest and feedback and will try to answer. But please, no insults and don't be rude.