Adult content warning!

Adult content warning!

This blog includes texts which are not suitable for minors. So, if you are under the age of 18 or if my entries might offend you, please leave immediately.

Now!

Shoo! Shoo!

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Test

I played around with the colours, obviously. I am not sure yet if the looks of the blog are ok. If anybody gets a headache from looking at it for longer, let me know. I am still undecided if I want it this way, or if it is too much on the pinky-ish side of colour. ...

But I mean, what good are sunglasses, if you can't wear them in front of your computer screen. :)

4 comments :

  1. :) Whatever you choose will be fine. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) In some situations I have had these words would have meant I open Pandora's box. But I'll try to make the blog pleasant looking. <3

      Delete
  2. Pink is nice. I struggle with white on black, looking up gives me a negative image for ages afterwards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh oh, I hope that pink doesn't produce side-effects like negative images. :)

      Delete

You are invited to leave a comment. I appreciate your interest and feedback and will try to answer. But please, no insults and don't be rude.