Adult content warning!

Adult content warning!

This blog includes texts which are not suitable for minors. So, if you are under the age of 18 or if my entries might offend you, please leave immediately.

Now!

Shoo! Shoo!

Thursday, March 6, 2014

My good friend - the washing machine :)



Ok, this is the final proof that my hormones have taken over, because currently, my libido has reached an all time high. Hubby has always had his way with me and that has always been so exciting that I would not have thought it possible to ever reach a moment where my sexdrive would go beyond what I have had up to now. 

But since Tuesday, I have felt like a sex-emergency from the moment I woke up till bedtime, and it does not stop when I am in bed. Hubby is very pleased with that, because I am responsive to the smallest sexual allusions and I am fantasizing about sex in the most inappropriate moments, too. Go into the kitchen and try to cut a long and thick cucumber, very fresh and juicy, hard and good-looking…. You see the epic dimension of my problem….yes, there are a lot of fresh veggies in our kitchen. :) 

And there is no way out. If I go to the washing machine I feel like jumping right onto it and let it start. First the quick wash program, for the first aid of the needy one on top of it. And afterwards I want the really slow and long wash program.  For the third round I could use the delicate wash .... If only I could. I have to stop myself from getting too near to the washing machine, because this is so tempting. :) I have just leaned against it this morning, only for a moment while it was spinning and it felt so good. I felt as if I was glued to it, but since I am not allowed to do that what I wanted to, I left the room quickly. But if my libido goes on being like that,  I will have to give our washing machine a nice name to make it easier for me to be friends with it. ;) 

Have you ever tried to go shopping while you are full of naughty thoughts about everything?  Try not to watch men, try not to compare your breasts to other women. I am pretty glad that I did not need to go shopping for dresses this week. Half naked in a dressing room and naughty  fantasies. OmG. If this continues for longer, I will either ask hubby to go shopping for me, or I will ask him for sex before shopping. I am serious about it. This is the first time ever in my life that I have looked at some of the men's bodybuilding magazines of our newsagents and thought they are cute guys.

Well, at the moment it is a little awkward, but later today, when hubby returns, we'll see. Seriously, it is not  as it was when hubby denied orgasms last year, it's just that I am the epitome of the horny housewife at the moment. It might change again in a few days, it's just the hormones and actually I feel wonderful. But I guess I have never had more ideas about what the things in and around the house could be used for if I took them to the bedroom. :) 


12 comments :

  1. I knew I was going to enjoy this post as soon as I saw the title :)

    When I was in my 4th month of pregnancy I also felt the way you describe! I wanted sex ALL the time. We would go to bed and I would practically jump on SM and ravish him. He would fall asleep but I would just lie there with the sexual tension building right back up. I never seemed to feel sated. I wanted sex like every two hours! I would wake him up in the middle of the night because I couldn't take it anymore. He wouldn't even fully wake up before I was jumping on him to get what I needed. The days while he was at work were so LONG! It's great to know I wasn't the only one. My hormonal sex drive lasted about 2 months. I wonder how long yours will last? Have fun with it if it doesn't drive you crazy! LOL

    hugs
    sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm yummy yummy, I want to ravish hubby too, when he comes home. Sounds delicious, and afterwards some pretzel sticks for me, and then hubby again. :) Sara, I almost choked from reading '2 months'. I thought it would only be a few days and all is more relaxed again.
    Hmmm I think Hank is a good name for a friendly washing machine :) Hubby will love to read this, I am pretty sure. Since this is a bit of an emergency situation, he might even allow that I touch myself, though that would be a really big surprise. Lol thinking about sex is nice, but not all the time, and currently it really is like that. I'll beg for mercy when hubby returns. Right now it is a funny mix, whatever I start thinking about immediately takes a turn to the sexual side, In our office there is a little figurine out of wood. Guess what it turns into for me. I have the eye of the expert now, when it comes to eroticising any non-sex related object. :) 2 months? uh oh.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You made me giggle some more! I know what you mean though. The sex thoughts completely dominated my mind during that time! For me it was long ago though... Hopefully you and your husband will find a solution. In time your hormones will change again thought and this will be something to look back on and smile :)

      Delete
  3. Hello Sara, hubby was so nice last night, I think we haven't been that vanilla for years. Only a few light smacks on my bottom, as a warm up, and then everything was so unkinky and purely 'physical'. I have no word, let's say it was different from our ordinary sex. And I kept asking for more. I don't know if it was my needy looks, or if I had hit something in hubby when I mentioned that I really felt like I needed a lot of sex. :) Well, hubby was verrry obliging last night, so he has not reached this stage where he'd go on sleeping at night, while I'd do things with him :). If it goes on for two months, hubby will surely be depleted.
    And ever since I started mentioning this silly cucumber, I can't get rid of the image. We have still some left in the kitchen, and for lunch I had one in my hand and hesitated what to do with it next. It really went like 'bedroom oh I'd love that now - no, salad, too bad, ok' . But apart from that, all is fine at the moment, though I am waiting for hubby to return again:) . For now, it is still funny, though I could sit on Hank all day long. Obviously, it is the right time for doing spring laundry now.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, this made me laugh so hard! I feel your pain, sister! There have been moments I have looked at the washing machine and thought "hmmmm" but never did it. And I love the name Hank....for whenever you get a "hankering" for sex. LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Cathy, well, I can recommend Hank. I mean, I have not had sex with this Hank, but long years ago, when there was no cucumber :)) I think I am in the process of developing a cucumber fixation. Actually, I have had a long night full of sex last night, but I could have started all over again even before hubby had finished breakfast. Lol, I really have to go and buy protein for him. But even though I am constantly horny at the moment, I feel so good. And since I have hubby's promise that he'll help me out of my misery, it is all fine. But I eroticise every item around the house too. Hankering should be Hanks wife's name. Imagine two washing machines having sex. Lol, sorry, it just happens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. I'm new to your blog. I loved this post. And honestly, I don't know what's up, but ever since I hit mid-30's this is me nearly every day. Ugh - it's a bit frustrating and refreshing all at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol, hi Tomsrose, I guess my libido has always had a major influence on me, which I love, but currently it does more than ever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was hilarious! Been there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leah, are you saying that my Hank is unfaithful?? :)

      Delete
  9. I love reading blogs from women that go through life as horny as I am! It seems like submissive women have higher sex drives than most which I find very interesting. Think I have some laundry to get done :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol, hi Betsy, I am also currently doing spring laundry, very thoroughly :) . I don't know if the sex drive of subs is higher, but I think that dominant partners just take more of what's theirs and that also gives subs more sex and a chance to enjoy their libido. But there is definitely more to it.

    ReplyDelete

You are invited to leave a comment. I appreciate your interest and feedback and will try to answer. But please, no insults and don't be rude.