Adult content warning!

Adult content warning!

This blog includes texts which are not suitable for minors. So, if you are under the age of 18 or if my entries might offend you, please leave immediately.

Now!

Shoo! Shoo!

Thursday, January 9, 2014

10 quotes from my husband and Master

He has used them all on me several times.

1. Per Mare, Per Terram (for carefree bedroom moments)  : )

2. It builds character (He took that one from Calvin and Hobbes but denies that, even though I read it there, too)

3. I'm gonna pave the stairway to heaven for you - bring me the riding crop

4. Wild thing, you make my heart sing  ... Wild thing, I think I love you (Master is humming some melody with that and he also used other lines which I forgot, so it must be from a song, but I cannot ask him, because he doesn't know about this list - yet; this one is bedroom humming)

5. You are in trouble deep (I love the sound of this quote, but not its meaning)

6. I know what you need right now, young lady! (oh my, I have learned to love and dislike this one)

7. A disciplined wife is a happy wife (well, I'd like to object, but I simply cannot)

8. Don't you agree (used exclusively with a sardonic smile when he knows that I do not really want to agree though I also know that he is right and have to)

9. A man of words and not of deeds is like a garden full of weeds.(usually followed by) ... Come here my little garden. (before the real punishment procedure starts)

10. You're cruisin' for a bruisin' (I'll write about that another time, but it is a nice warning of his)




I've got five texts in the making and all I could come up with before the weekend starts, was another list, that's brilliant :) I need the weekend with hubby.

But at least I did not come up with allusions to wrapped presents again, because whenever I start writing about those, I become incomprehensible. See? it happened again.

No comments :

Post a Comment

You are invited to leave a comment. I appreciate your interest and feedback and will try to answer. But please, no insults and don't be rude.