Adult content warning!

Adult content warning!

This blog includes texts which are not suitable for minors. So, if you are under the age of 18 or if my entries might offend you, please leave immediately.

Now!

Shoo! Shoo!

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

It's getting hot in here ...

Somehow I had one thought in February that I pushed veeerrrry far away. Too far away. Now, it has become so much warmer, summer-like, almost hot, and the thought came back with full force: I am pregnant throughout summer. Duh! 

So far, I always went swimming with bikinis or what swimsuits I had, and had already bought an additional one for the first months, which was comfy and I grew a little bit into it, but there is a limit to how much you can stretch it, and I simply cannot wear any of my old swimsuits any longer. Well, I could, but by now I'd have to decide whether I wanted to wear it above or below my bump. :) 

So, I cannot avoid it any longer and will have to go shopping. Shopping for swimsuits, tankinis or bikinis. .... With a melon ... :-) I am still in the process of deciding whether I should love or hate the idea. Shopping for swimsuits has always been a critical activity for me, but now, I have my bump and love it. That really makes up for much. I'll take my best friend with me. She is skinny, compared to me, at the moment. But she's very supporting and I know even now that I'll need a lot of support. I mean really grand scale now. And I guess I'll go for the swimsuit, or even better, a tankini, but it won't be a bikini. I would feel underdressed with that one in public.









 We are in week 21 :-)


And contrary to what some believe ....




 .... getting pregnant is not a disease !







2 comments :

  1. Good luck with the shopping Nina, hope you find the perfect swimsuit. Love the jokes! LoL

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz, thank you. We'll go Saturday morning and want to find something really nice and inexpensive, but try to combine that into one swimsuit :-)

      hugs

      Nina

      Delete

You are invited to leave a comment. I appreciate your interest and feedback and will try to answer. But please, no insults and don't be rude.