Adult content warning!

Adult content warning!

This blog includes texts which are not suitable for minors. So, if you are under the age of 18 or if my entries might offend you, please leave immediately.

Now!

Shoo! Shoo!

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Week 19 list and 'heave 'er up, lad'


1. River has written it, some others have noted it in their blogs as well, even I have noticed: it is summertime in Smacking Bottom and there are so many other things to do, instead of blogging. Since it is my first year of blogging, I have nothing to compare, but I guess that there will be more activity in blogland, when the colder weather returns.

2. Currently, I am double excused for all I write which might be weird at best. :) I still suffer from foggy brain, and I still have trouble sleeping well. The tea and some other things help, though. I'll have to try River's excellent idea in detail and repeatedly, to see how good it works :) (First tests have been very promising!)

3. As everybody can see, I am currently not writing much about DD. There are still some texts flying around somewhere, but why bother. Currently I end up writing more about pregnancy. But sometimes, there are funny moments, when submitting and being pregnant don't go too well together. Don't worry, all is ok. I didn't write about the bedroom for such a long time by now, that I thought I could risk a few words about one moment from last week. But this is not going to be a sex-scene!

So, the little submissive woman with the bump was naked in the bedroom. Master (a.k.a hubby) sat there at the corner of the bed and told me to get down on my knees. I have been huffing and puffing a little more again, lately, and did so while I went down, kneeling. Master took care that I wouldn't be too long in that position, because currently it quickly feels uncomfortable. I got inspected and some other things and was told to get up from the floor again. Ah, what a relief. Well, almost. I felt big while kneeling, and could get up without major problems, but I also saw that when I am really huge with my belly, I'll probably need a crane to get me up again. Maybe also, to lower me down on my knees, because I probably won't see them then. This made me feel self-conscious in that moment, like clambering up on the bed with a certain lack of elegance also does  in some moments. But, not to be misunderstood, I am terribly proud of my bump, so when I am self-conscious because of my bump, it is over again quickly.

Hubby gave me a lot of reassurance when I told him so, and he absolutely made my day when he said that he enjoys that because he likes to see me move with a big bump. I think he has said such things all the time and he enjoys touching my belly. We are still waiting for the first movement that I can really identify as such, and I have already dreamt about it during the last days, when sleep was short. I hope that him feeling baby move will end any doubts he might still have.


4. Today marks the beginning of week 19 for baby and me! :)  I love this countdown. Every week I can count one higher, it makes me smile. Hey, I am still tired, but smiling. :)




pregnant fun-section



An American man is riding a train in a European country. His seatmate knows some English, and they end up chatting. The seatmate asks if the American has children. The American says no.
"Ah, so sad," says the European. "Your wife, she is impregnable?" "Well, um, that's not exactly the word," says the American. "Oh!" interrupts the European. "I mean, she is inconceivable?" "Um, not quite --" the American begins, only to be interrupted again. "Oh, no, that isn't right," says the European. "She is, what is it, she is unbearable?" "Well, actually, that's pretty much sums it up," says the American.



 A pregnant woman from Washington, D.C. gets in a car accident and falls into a deep coma. Asleep for nearly six months, when she wakes up she sees that she is no longer pregnant and frantically asks the doctor about her baby. The doctor replies, "Ma'am you had twins! A boy and a girl. Your brother from Maryland came in and named them."

The woman thinks to herself, "No, not my brother... he's an idiot!"
She asks the doctor, "Well, what's the girl's name?"
"Denise."
"Wow, that's not a bad name, I like it! What's the boy's name?"
"Denephew. "


6 comments :

  1. Great jokes, the last one made me lol.
    As for getting up - I called my bump a cannon ball, ungiving and heavy!
    It is lovely your master likes to inspect you - share your pregnancy in such an intimate way :)
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DF, I also love the second joke. I am so glad that hubby does the things we do, because I was a bit afraid that he might lose interest when I look like a whale. I don’t mean that he’d look for another woman, I only meant that he could be less interested than before. Actually he is very interested and I can feel that he enjoys seeing me big. In a way I have sometimes the lead in the bedroom now, because whenever I tell him to stop something, he does, if it is about my bump. It’s great that he listens and still wants to have his way with me. I love that and I still feel like I need to have sex day and night. I hope that once my bump is really like a cannon ball that hubby will still go on and drag me into bed, or at least play along and let me drag him into it. :)

      hugs

      Nina

      Delete
  2. Love the jokes. When I was preparing for birth I read a lot of books on midwifery, and they all detailed how if you ate clean and exercised and weren't afraid of your bodys processes, you could rise from the floor in lotus position without even using your hands, have an orgasmic birth, and no recovery time. Then I would wonder if they were just smoking too much pot (the books were from the seventies) as I struggled for about a minute to heave my 41 weeks pregnant body off the floor WITH the help of my hands and some furniture! If there can be grace in pregnancy, it wasn't for me. Hopefully you will fare better! And thanks for the link, that was sweet
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. River, I liked them too and the second is a real favourite. Even hubby laughed out loud from that one. Hey, I can do the lotus position, and definitely want this orgasmic birth. Darn, spoiled it with eating chocolate. Let’s see, I am not even close to getting up from the floor without using my hands. Even with my hands I think I already look like a one-year old standing up. Oh my, I think I can forget that part about grace too. I’ll go for munching cookies instead. :) I think I’d be happy if I got up at all from the floor in my 41st week.

      hugs

      Nina

      Delete
  3. Hi Nina, yes, blogland does tend to go quiet during the northrrn spring/summer. Loved the jokes, the last one made me laugh out loud ... and I read it at work on my phone lol. Glad the tea etc is helping and love that your husband is enjoying the bump :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, glad that you liked the second joke. I also think this one is great. Lol, I imagined what might happen if someone read this while drinking milk...
      Hubby really loves me with my bump, which I am so happy about.

      hugs

      Nina

      Delete

You are invited to leave a comment. I appreciate your interest and feedback and will try to answer. But please, no insults and don't be rude.