Adult content warning!

Adult content warning!

This blog includes texts which are not suitable for minors. So, if you are under the age of 18 or if my entries might offend you, please leave immediately.

Now!

Shoo! Shoo!

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

I've been nominated

I've been nominated for a ...


A big thank you and many big hugs go to DelFonte from A Place of Fancies for nominating me. I think this will be great fun to do and I hope you enjoy it, too.


Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog-- by including it in your post and / or displaying it using a "widget" or "gadget".
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5 to 11 blogs you feel deserve this award, who have less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display the widget that lets readers know this information.
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. List these rules on your post. Once you have written and published it, you then have to :
8. Inform people/blogs that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award and provide a link for them to your post so they can learn about it (they might not have heard of it!)

DF's questions:

1. Do you like rollercoaster rides?
No. I am chicken when it comes to that.  

2. If you could speak any language in the world (apart from your own) - which would it be?
I'd love to speak Norwegian or Swedish. I like the sound of it and since I like Scandinavia but only speak a little Danish, one of the other languages would be awesome to know.

3. What do you like to do on a rainy day?
Warm summer rain? I'd go out and get soaked. Cold autumn rain? Find hubby, snug into him and if it were in the evening try for the bedroom with hubby, light candles, do things and listen to the rain.  

4. Red or white wine? Or neither?
Red, if any. Looking at a bottle of wine is enough to make me drunk. I like the taste of fruity red wine, though.  

5. What is your favourite (or least hated) kink/spanking implement?
Oh, that list could be sooo long :). My favourite for spanking is the hand, but we also have a soft flogger that I love, a soft leather paddle that is great and a rather soft cane which is marvelous. For general kink, I am game for any kind of bondage device.  

6. If you could have sex anywhere in the world, where would you want to be?
I don't think I'd have the nerve for it, but I'd like it in a wobbling ski-lift somewhere high in the mountains, or backstage, during a huge concert. With backstage I mean right behind the centre stage. :) But I would definitely freak out just from the knowledge that anybody, like 20.000 people could surprise us.  

7. Your favourite sweet / candy?
So many different ones, but currently Raffaelo. It's extremely sweet, with coconut flakes. Yummy! Otherwise Cadbury's fruit and nut chocolate and anything chocolate related.  

8. Can you ski?
Only if falling down the hills qualifies. But I am a good swimmer, I think.  

9.  Given a choice between a hot air balloon ride and being in a sailing yacht, which would you choose?
Both sound like fun. I like sailing, maybe that first if I could do the balloon ride second?


10. If you have to go to a fancy dress party - what do you go as?
Someone with a magnificent ball gown, like from Mary Antoinette's time. They are beautiful and I also like the idea that undressing might take a while and that could lead to other things later.  

11. If you were a teacher, what would you like to teach?
I did well enough at school, but  teaching would not be mine, because there are so many regulations in it. But if I had free choice, I'd definitely do arts, sewing (home economics) and maybe English. To non-native speakers I probably could. 

What I should better not teach: car driving and maths.


11 random facts about myself:

1. I cannot stand watching horror movies and have been known to dig my head in hubby's shoulder from the beginning to the end during such movies and still was the most scared person in the room, from the noises.

2. I like reading in the nude. (at home!)

3. I like working with clay, but it doesn't like me. During a pottery course I have put too soft, too wet, very squishy clay on the potter's wheel and when I pushed down the pedal, it flew around the workshop and three members and I had grey spots and freckles all over. It was an accident! I tried working with clay repeatedly, but am not really good at that. When I try to make a torso, it only looks like very modern art.

4. Sad poetry makes me cry easily, actually it is guaranteed that I cry from it. I might be sloppy at using language, but when the poems are good ones and the words to the point, they really hit me.

5. Jane Austen has always been one of my favourite authors.

6. When I read in other women's blogs, and imagine what you look like, my first idea is always that you are either blond or red-haired. There are only few exceptions who have stated that they have another colour. When I imagine what the men behind you might look like, my first idea is always they have chestnut brown hair. No matter what age.

7. I don't believe in luck charms, but have one, it goes everywhere with me and I would never want to lose it. ... Just in case.

8. I love 40's and 50's style clothes. But I only had one 50's petticoat-style dress and that one has become shabby and I don't like it any longer.

9.  My eyes are light blue.

10. After finishing school I have not read a single book voluntarily for five years. But after marriage, I relearned to enjoy reading and books again, and would love to have more time for it.

11. Hubby showed me basic self-defence once, which was important for both of us. He knows what he is doing, whereas I don't have a clue, but I felt like a winner and champion because I kicked him into his bottom. But I do love him endlessly!

I hereby nominate six lovely bloggers from Smacking Bottom:


Autumn

River Wild


Roz (if possible, because of the pc problems)


Tom's Rose

Foothills1981

leah


Wildcard. It says nominate  5-11 bloggers, and I think I might have missed nominating you. Yes you! Therefore, please, feel nominated and go ahead answering the questions, because you are lovely. You deserve this award and I'd love to read your answers as well. 

The new list of questions:

1. What's your favourite sleeping position (spoon, back-to-back, etc.)? 
2. Have you got a favourite mug, cup or piece of china, and if so, what made it your favourite?
3. If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?
4. What is the most important thing that you have learned from current and past relationships?
5. What do you find most attractive in your partner?
6. What are the three favourite things you can't live without?
7. What's the first thing you notice when you look at someone?
8. What's your favourite book genre?
9. Is there a favourite song of yours? All-time or currently?
10. What's the favourite treat that you give yourself once in a while?
11. What's the best gift you have ever received?

Thank you for reading on and I am looking forward to see the answers :)
 

8 comments :

  1. Thanks for answering. I love working clay, anything pliable, but I can't make a thing out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, neither can I make anything recognizable. Even my nieces are way better and the oldest is only ten. But it is great fun and actually I think squishing it is the best part of it :)

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nina, thank you so much for the nomination, I truly appreciate it. I'm sorry and feel badly as I don't think I will be able to post. I'm still without a PC and using a tablet in the meantime. I am reading and commenting on the tablet but trying to write a post is difficult. I will answer a couple here instead. Fav sleeping position would be spooning or back to back. We ususlly start out spooning and end up back to back lol. What I have learned from relationships is to show your partner you love and sppreciate them, and to communicate more.

    enjoyed reading your answers. I am way too children for rollercoasters and wouldn't even attempt clay as I am hopeless with art and crafts lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Roz, thank you for answering, I can fully understand that writing a post is just trouble when the pc doesn't work. Please don't feel bad because of that, if anything such an award is meant to be enjoyed. Our way of sleeping also starts with spooning, but sooner or later I grab my sidesleeper and move a little away from hubby and since he considers me his sidesleeper pillow, he inches closer and grabs me again. He is so possessive! :) I love your answer about communicating, showing love and appreciating our partners, I think if you have that in a relationship it must be a really lovely one.

    hugs

    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nina,

    Thank you for the nomination! I feel like I'm getting a solid "F+" on my blog participation these days. It's been busy and I haven't found the time to adequately do some blog posts. But I hope I will be able to attempt to participate in the Liebster Blog Award event at some point!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi foothills, it's great to have news from you and I hope that you are doing fine. And I hope you enjoy participating in the in the award event.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nina! Thanks for the nomination! I will try to get this done today!

    ReplyDelete

You are invited to leave a comment. I appreciate your interest and feedback and will try to answer. But please, no insults and don't be rude.