Adult content warning!

Adult content warning!

This blog includes texts which are not suitable for minors. So, if you are under the age of 18 or if my entries might offend you, please leave immediately.

Now!

Shoo! Shoo!

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Why D/s ?

1. deep and growing trust to my Master, there is nobody else I would trust that much


2. communication; we exchange our experiences, likes and dislikes, emotional states etc. I think it is so lovely that we have found such a deep level of understanding and love, and I connect that directly to D/s, because you have to talk, to make it work


3. sex sex sex .... it is never boring for us, always something new, always different, sometimes painful but always combined with pure sexual desire/lust


I can't think of any other reasons right now, because memories from last night came up :)
But the list is completely incomplete :) It's just a starter.


I  am sure you have other reasons for D/s, or maybe another order?


No comments :

Post a Comment

You are invited to leave a comment. I appreciate your interest and feedback and will try to answer. But please, no insults and don't be rude.