Adult content warning!

Adult content warning!

This blog includes texts which are not suitable for minors. So, if you are under the age of 18 or if my entries might offend you, please leave immediately.

Now!

Shoo! Shoo!

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

when to blog and what to blog?

Hopefully I manage to write a bit now and then about our relationship. Master does not always allow me to go online and often there is not much happening at home, apart from me analyzing our relationship to death, until I am upset and feel distressed for no real reason. Maybe I manage to use this blog here and get things clear.--> self-therapy?! Diary?! I have no idea yet, and it is just my rambling, but this helps when hubby/Master is not here to talk to.

No comments :

Post a Comment

You are invited to leave a comment. I appreciate your interest and feedback and will try to answer. But please, no insults and don't be rude.