Adult content warning!

Adult content warning!

This blog includes texts which are not suitable for minors. So, if you are under the age of 18 or if my entries might offend you, please leave immediately.

Now!

Shoo! Shoo!

Friday, September 13, 2013

Love stories and blushing

I started reading Fire after Dark, another love-story, where him and her have to find ways of coming and staying together against all odds. I like that Beth is such a dreamer and that her imagination also flares up in the wrong moments and others can see it, red face included, of course. If you have read Shades of Grey, you know what I am talking about, because there it is even more obvious, Anastasia blushes all the time. That's a talent of mine too, though I think that I have never blushed as often in my life as she has within the first fifty pages. but the stories are fantastic, for me it is like standing there, between them and watching them. Oh, and I am not a literary critic, so be lenient.

No comments :

Post a Comment

You are invited to leave a comment. I appreciate your interest and feedback and will try to answer. But please, no insults and don't be rude.