Adult content warning!

Adult content warning!

This blog includes texts which are not suitable for minors. So, if you are under the age of 18 or if my entries might offend you, please leave immediately.

Now!

Shoo! Shoo!

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Sex = intercourse? Nope!

Today after hubby came home, we had a nice time in bed, just cuddling, kissing, hugging, the complete opposite of what I sometimes imagine when I think about slavegirls (black leather, whips, chains, hot wax, pain, humiliation etc.). But last night was completely different. It was such an intimate time, where we could feel so close and full of joy, that's pure sex for me.

No comments :

Post a Comment

You are invited to leave a comment. I appreciate your interest and feedback and will try to answer. But please, no insults and don't be rude.