Adult content warning!

Adult content warning!

This blog includes texts which are not suitable for minors. So, if you are under the age of 18 or if my entries might offend you, please leave immediately.

Now!

Shoo! Shoo!

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Friday 13th - my lucky night / talking in our relationship

I loved last night, I was already half asleep when Master started waking me up slowly and in the best way I could imagine, by kissing, caressing, touching me gently everywhere and letting me feel like a princess in heaven. This was all without  any commands or rules, it was just for me, after a long week with a lot of work for the both of us. After one of the loveliest and most relaxing moments in bed that I ever had, we talked and talked, before I finally dozed off.
In the morning it was more or less like always, when I prepare and serve breakfast nicely, but Master was relaxed and pleased with me and we had another lovely time to talk. I have always thought that talking a lot in a relationship and good sex are a very good combination to get closer and reach a higher level of understanding each other. Master always knows how I feel and I know that he uses that to his advantage as well, for example by restricting the times when I am allowed to talk to him freely. But I am so glad and happy that he cares for me so much and makes sure that I have lots of moments where we can talk, just like any other married couple does. It is so important for us and I feel like I would wither if I could not talk to him the way I need to.

No comments :

Post a Comment

You are invited to leave a comment. I appreciate your interest and feedback and will try to answer. But please, no insults and don't be rude.