Adult content warning!

Adult content warning!

This blog includes texts which are not suitable for minors. So, if you are under the age of 18 or if my entries might offend you, please leave immediately.

Now!

Shoo! Shoo!

Sunday, June 29, 2014

blindfolded preggo

I sit at the edge of the bed and wait. I cannot even wriggle, but not because I am bound, no, just because I am too pregnant to wriggle around. I wait in anticipation of what's to come. 

Master is there. "Move further up" Uhm,  how? Our bed is a little higher than the average bed. It is like climbing up. Usually it is just right for turning around  and presenting my backside invitingly to Master. ... And wriggle. But not now. Wriggling nowadays is more what I feel, not what Master can see. 

Master's wish is my command. So I climb up. sit, wait. He follows and takes some leather straps. Where is my collar? He wouldn't forget that, would he? No, there it is, the oldest and most worn symbol for being his slave. In it, I feel safe and protected, because he puts it on me, is there and makes sure that everything is good. Maybe painful, but good. Perfect. Automatically I put my arms forward. He puts them on, and I feel a little more like his possession. I am waiting. What next? I watch him as he puts leather around my ankles. 

I cannot speak, because I have no permission. I am being prepared by him. He brushes here and there, comes close to my nips, brushes along my hips. I am still sitting and waiting. This is gonna be awkward. I feel immobile and am not even bound to the bed yet. I caress my bump a little absent-mindedly. He smiles. No reprimand. Instead he kisses my bump and tells me to lie on my side. Automatically, I put my arms a bit upward, so that the chains can be attached easier. I can see him do it. I can see everything. Master attaches the chains to the ankle wristbands. Oh, there is plenty of room for movement. For spreading legs. I can still see and I am tense.

What's missing here? He smiles, he is standing right in front of me, but unreachable for my hands. Slowly he takes off the old grey T-shirt. I can see his muscles, see the tattoo, a scar. So sexy. I want to touch him, but I can't. I don't get it. What's missing here? I am on my side as he walks around. Now I cannot see him any longer. I feel that he comes onto the bed. I feel his hands on me, feel his kisses down my neck, down my side. Oh, I feel his stubbles, too. It's massage and tickles. His hand has moved down. I am so in need, without anything having happened yet, that I feel the tension ease. But it is still lingering. I can still see and observe his hand moving forward, up again, caressing my breasts. He moves closer, so that he faces me. I am distracted and don't know why. But I smell leather. He kisses me once more, then, finally, he shows what is missing. "Head up!"A short command and the blindfold is on. Darkness. Tension be gone!

My anticipation grows endlessly. He kisses me and every touch sets me more on fire now. His hands move. After all I have asked him for lately, he is still hungry for more. He wants me and shows it. I want him so much, but cannot show anything. But my body betrays me. Always. Movement is almost impossible. I hear myself moan as he finally finds his way between my legs... and withdraws again. Master builds up my desparation slowly. He plays me and increases my fire. Nothing is missing any longer. I want to move, but can only pull my chains. He touches the right spots, my craving intensifies. He tortures painlessly. He lets me wait, lets my desire grow to endlessly sweet desperation. And then I feel him lift my leg up. I must look like a gymnast now, leg in the air. Awkward, but he makes me feel desirable. I am all open and he takes his time. Slowly he takes me and brings me where I want to be.



I hope you all have a lovely start into the week! :-)

6 comments :

  1. Mmm. sexy post. I don't think my start to the week was quite as sensual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi DF, thank you, it felt great, once the blindfold was on. Without it, I have moments where it is far more difficult to let myself fall completely. It doesn't mean that I am not aroused, it is just more difficult sometimes.:) DF, I hope so much that you get more of the beast in the dark, even more so now, because of the medical problem. I think that is a sensual beast. :-)

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Nina, I read this last night but didn't get a chance to comment. This sounds amazing! I love how you wrote this. Very sensual and intimate.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Roz, I am glad that you like it. I loved what hubby did there, too. But the blindfold was somehow necessary that night, it made everything so much better. And I could let myself fall completely into the moment. I was horny before it started (as usual), but getting where I need to be was so much easier once he had blindfolded me. Suddenly every touch felt so different, that was awesome :)

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are adventurous! We've never experimented with collars, chains, and blindfolds before. Well, not all at the same time ;) Sounds REALLY nice...pregnant ladies need some of this kind of attention, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love that, even more because we have been pretty vanilla lately. When you get a taste of what was there before, it is outright lovely. And it was just what we needed. Hubby enjoyed it, so did I, just perfect.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete

You are invited to leave a comment. I appreciate your interest and feedback and will try to answer. But please, no insults and don't be rude.