Adult content warning!

Adult content warning!

This blog includes texts which are not suitable for minors. So, if you are under the age of 18 or if my entries might offend you, please leave immediately.

Now!

Shoo! Shoo!

Friday, December 26, 2014

26th morning venting



… probably there are only very few who have time to read here, after all it is 26th December, Christmas. What I wanted to write about was spankings, but I’ll do that later. Currently I just can’t.
 
In a way, all is fine, Tilda is doing great, we had a great time with my family here on 25th and could need a little break this morning. Well, only a little break. … Then the phone rang. Next thing I see is that hubby jumps up; it must be urgent, something business, no time to talk, no explanation at all.

I know, I do overreact a little, but I am a little disappointed. Hubby can’t change these things, they happen, … but Christmas?! We had had plans for today, but last week hubby had canceled them and wanted to have the day for us to be home, family. Ok, well I loved that idea. Spending time as a family of three for the first Christmas ever with Tilda is awesome and time with hubby has been rare this December too and after a lovely spanking on Christmas eve I felt like cuddling with him ever since (entry will follow). Besides, just being in a cozy place with the two I love most, is all I could ever wish for.

Yeah, and now I am sitting here and write. Seriously, I think I am more than a little disappointed. :( … the most frustrating bit is that I cannot even call my bff, because she is celebrating/busy with her family and I would only spoil her fun. Therefore, I am doing a tiny bit of venting here. With Christmas songs. And biscuits. 

Afterwards I just hope that hubby will be back and we can celebrate a little more. And I’ll apologize then, because it is not his fault at all and I did not want to sound accusing at all either. His business, his responsibility. It must be really important, otherwise he would not have left so quickly and in a real hurry. I just hope that all will be good again and nothing too serious has happened. Well, seems that I can only guess until hubby returns and has time to tell. I think what I’d like to hear is that there really was no way around, just to know that it was a real emergency. … Overanalyzing is not helpful!



Cheer up, silly...Sorry, talking to myself. LoL, Tilda went from overexcitement because of Jingle Bells, to having a Christmas nap within the last five minutes. We have not had the time yet to install a mirror for her, so that she could see herself. But I have held a mirror and let her look at this lovely little cutie pie. She is always excited about her reflection and finds it endlessly interesting… until my arms are tired. :) I love holding the mirror, because she is distracted then and I can watch her for quite a while as she tells her reflection about her life. I hope she did not mention the spanking sounds on Christmas eve, though. :)

Sorry for the silly venting post. I’ll better hope for the best and try to cheer up. Hmmm, biscuits are always a good way to change the mood. Yummy, chocolate biscuits. :) …(shouldn’t cheer up this way too often, though!).

 Anyways. Enjoy the season and have a merry Christmas and lovely holiday!

6 comments :

  1. Hi Nina, I'm sorry your husband was called into work and that you had to cancel your plans for family time. I'm sure he will make sure you do have that family time belatedly.

    Glad to hear it sounds as though you had a wonderful first Christmas day with Tilda though :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz, hubby was mean and sweet, because of what he did. We have had our day of family time, but this turned out in a completely unexpected way. I am writing an entry about this right now.
      And you are absolutely right, Christmas was lovely and wonderful for us. We could take all the time we wanted and I loved that hubby also had much time with Tilda. Usually I have her and hubby is away during the day, but Christmas he had her a lot too and that was cute. We were so much more together this day and that was wonderful.

      hugs

      Nina

      Delete
  2. Rotten luck with hubby's work. I hope you get a chance to make up for lost time.
    hugs DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi DF, hubby is a prankster! He tricked me into believing that the day was almost ruined. Well, he had the best kind of excuse for everything though. But the beginning of it all was pretty rotten and hubby added to it before it turned into something much better! This turned into a really great day but I think I deserve some additional kind of amends from hubby’s side.

      I am currently writing down what has happened, because he mislead me completely in the best and worst ways possible. Some additional ‘us’ time is in order!

      hugs

      Nina

      Delete
  3. Hey sweet Nina...do not apologize for venting here on your own blog...you are frustrated and that is understandable. I hate when my plans are canceled or changed...especially when they involve getting to spend time with family. While hubby is gone and Tilda is sleeping...put your feet up and take a nap or read a good story or do something else to pamper yourself a bit. I am sure he is every bit as disappointed as you are and will find a way to modify your plans once he gets home.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat, oh my, frustration has been my second name this morning. Hubby has played a most mischievous trick on me, but with good intentions and a happy ending. That our time together was meant to be cut short was so disappointing for me, but what he did afterwards, was somehow worse and better. … sounds like a teaser, doesn’t it? :) I have almost finished the entry about this day.

      I did not apologize for my venting and since hubby was mean and nice, he had to apologize instead, and did so. But he was not completely serious with it, I think. So, I’ll talk to him about this again.
      Instead of pampering myself I only had a few cookies, yummy ones, eaten in slow motion, and then I went into the kitchen, to work away frustration and that’s where hubby found me and he had brought a real surprise with him. :)
      I’ll publish the entry tonight, and now that I have some quiet time here, I can smile about everything, but I also want to talk to hubby about this again, so that he knows when to stop his pranks.

      Nevertheless, we had a family day, though it was completely different from what I had expected. This morning was a real rollercoaster ride, from down to further down, up into the sky.

      hugs

      Nina

      Delete

You are invited to leave a comment. I appreciate your interest and feedback and will try to answer. But please, no insults and don't be rude.