Adult content warning!

Adult content warning!

This blog includes texts which are not suitable for minors. So, if you are under the age of 18 or if my entries might offend you, please leave immediately.

Now!

Shoo! Shoo!

Monday, August 18, 2014

TTWD with a baby?



 
Finally, something DD related again, after all this time! Feels like a DD interlude, because my next entry won’t be on DD. Anyway,back to TTWD. 

Hubby and I have never had problems with doing TTWD all over the house. I mean, usually we had our favourites, like bedroom, living room and kitchen, but we have also been in the garden and everywhere else. Well, lately, the SM part is less exotic, due to me being less flexible, and honestly, I do feel bulky. So, when hubby has to heave up the heavy goods (=me), the pulleys that he has in the bedroom  are quite useful. ;) Actually I haven’t been hanging around for a quite a while, because the more the bump grows, the more limited the SM action has become. Being on all fours over an extended period of time (…like 5 to 10 minutes :D feels like a feat for me lately) borders on sadism from hubby’s side and that I can still make the best out of it might reveal unknown masochistic tendencies in me. … And gravity sucks, too!

Anyways, whatever happens in the bedroom, can be quite noisy, unless I am gagged. But being gagged is not what hubby does to me for a longer period of time right now, either. Being bound,  being gagged, being beaten, these are all lovely things to do during a session, but they can be awkward or even dangerous while pregnant. Hey, that’s why I can’t wait for Christmas. I hope so much that we have all of this then again. … If we are up to the task, with our little one next door. 

Let’s just assume baby is asleep and we have the energy to do something really naughty like a scene. No problem, as long as baby is a baby. But, according to latest scientific research, babies grow and become older and then they can be so nosy. We do not want baby (or even better, baby and her siblings) to ask questions like “Why did mommy scream last night?”. Kids also have this need for justice, so they would protest if they thought their dad beat innocent mommy. ‘Yay kiddos, defend your mommies!’ They would not understand the expression of bliss in my face when I am reminded of such a great night, would they?

And we surely do not want to have baby stroll along with a paddle or a dildo in hands, asking what this might be good for, while we have visitors! Imagine that. How you would bridge this embarrassing silence? ‘Some more tea  or something stronger, my dear?’ 

I am almost week 34 by now, therefore delivery approaches quickly. Maybe it is understandable that  I would like to have these little things cleared up in time. This is probably exaggerated from my side, but when we return home from the clinic, it won’t be long till family and friends will swarm our place, and this will surely include our bedroom. 

After our return home from our holiday I have already tidied up everything. Well, I had done that before, too, but you never know, what it is good for. Just in case. Yeah, I have also re-packed my clinic bag again, about the 50th time. Does that qualify for an OCD? I really have done that a lot, lately! 

 But so far there was no real need to be able stow away all canes, crops, cuffs, whips, bondage gear, clamps, and what have you, quickly. (Imagine your four year old running through the house with mommy's favourite leather hood, just because you forgot to put it away). I think some more lockable containers are in order. Where is the key to our bedroom door, btw? Oh but we won’t put the gags far away, because I think we absolutely have to use them on me, so that I am not that loud and wake up baby. :-D 




Safety-advice:
We enjoy sensory deprivation play, therefore, this happens to me, often. But everything BDSM-related should always be safe, that’s what safewords are good for. … Unless you are gagged and blindfolded. They are pretty much useless then. That's why hubby insists on some signal he cannot miss during a scene. So, last night, while I was bound, blindfolded and gagged, I had to hold a little metal box with coins in my hand. If I had shaken it, this would have meant ‘yellow’, close to what I can endure, but if I had let it fall, it would have created a lot of noise and this signal means ‘red’, stop, emergency of some kind.  Nothing happened. The only emergency was baby pushing on the bladder, as usual. Safety is important and this knowledge, that everything will be ok, makes a scene far better, too. I can let myself fall into these moments far better, knowing that hubby wants to see me safe, always. That's why I recommend to be safe, sane and consensual!


And I hope you all have a great start into your week!

6 comments :

  1. Seems to me you're nesting.... tidying up the toys is part of the preparations.
    Pre-delivery was the only time I felt like I should spend all day cleaning the house.
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi DF, I am currently rather energetic when it comes to cleaning and tidying up everything, and a bit exhausted and cranky at other times, probably because I don't sleep too well. Hmmm, I thought that nesting starts about two or three days before delivery. I mean, I don't mind baby coming a little earlier, but this week? I think I'll have a serious mother-daughter talk with her tonight. So far, I don't feel any major difference to last week (which doesn't mean much), and I kind of hope she'll stay inside just a little bit longer, so that baby has fully developed lungs and kidneys. ... :D Besides, that would give me additional time to clean her curtains, too (<-- LoL, I really have that on my list for this week).

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nesting starts anytime in the last trimester, it did for me! I don't think I've ever been that fussy about cleaning. Problem is not being able to bend!

      Delete
    2. Hi Jaye, LoL, you are definitely right, I have asked my friend and family about it and I have been thoroughly cleaning and tidying up even before we went to visit our relatives in Britain. Hubby said I was doing that in his mom's kitchen, too. I mean, I knew that I wanted everything neat, but never thought that this is already part of nesting. I think I am going to write about it tomorrow. At least this mania for cleaning will go away again. :) Yes, bending is a challenge .... I can bend some sideways and bend the knees while moving a little back, so that I look like a clown doing tricks, very artistic and I even get standing ovations from hubby when I pick something up.

      hugs

      Nina

      Delete
  3. Nina you crack me up! I was just like you during all of my pregnancies, sex-crazed and nesting early. And, I definitely recommend a locking "treasure chest" for the bedroom goodies. When my soon was two he took naps in my room, and woke up before I noticed. He came out holding a green dildo asking why mommy had a floppy pickle in her room! I can't believe you are so close to holding your little bundle already. It seems like the time has flown by, but then I'm not the one getting kicked and having my sleep stolen :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi River, LoL, I can imagine that moment and only hope that no others were there! Maybe I should buy some new dildos in fruit colours, so that baby could tell her grandmother only that I had an old banana and pickle in the bedroom. :) But I really want our bedroom toys locked away, if possible before baby is born, otherwise I'll be a wreck from imagining what might be found.
    Yep, time has flown by, today I am week 34 and baby has kicked into my ribs appreciatively. Those kicks have not been half as bad as the one I got a few weeks ago, which went downward and I thought I would faint from that one ...oh, sleep is overrated, I'll do that next year :D In a way I can't wait to hold baby, but when I read the comments about nesting I thought that I'd hold her a little too early. But everybody has reassured me that all is fine and nesting is not connected to imminent delivery. It is only to make sure that mommy bird has a clean nest for baby bird when she arrives. Hmmm, wow, I think I am really not far away from holding her in my arms, awesome!

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete

You are invited to leave a comment. I appreciate your interest and feedback and will try to answer. But please, no insults and don't be rude.