Adult content warning!

Adult content warning!

This blog includes texts which are not suitable for minors. So, if you are under the age of 18 or if my entries might offend you, please leave immediately.

Now!

Shoo! Shoo!

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

silly google+

google + has reduced my latest blog entries into the form of keywords.


Mine 

are 

#chocolate and #hormones 


They reduced me to that !


I hate that on the one hand, but on the other hand, I had a good laugh about it too. And afterwards I was sulking again. Oh my, it’s the hormones, where is my chocolate?


I know that Master is going to tease me with that. Maybe I should use more exciting words like sex, crime, love or fun more often. Especially because I used the word schizophrenic in my last post and don't want to be reduced to that one!


This is for the google+ keyword list: sex sex sex, crime, crime, crime, love, love, love, love, fun, fun, fun.
Ha, gotcha google+




Edit: 25th February 2014 I still have no idea when or why or according to what criteria my blog entries are keyworded by google+

No comments :

Post a Comment

You are invited to leave a comment. I appreciate your interest and feedback and will try to answer. But please, no insults and don't be rude.